Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'M 11 MONTHS

As you can see, I am growing up fast!
My hair is long enough for Mama to put in a barrette, but Daddy thinks it looks silly. I personally think it tastes pretty good when I can get it out.
Here's a shot of all four of my teeth. They work really well! I can crunch all sorts of things now - like this wooden pumpkin, for example.
Or maybe I should comb it...
This is a book I got from the library that has pictures of babies signing. I am quite good at it. So far, I can sign "more", "eat", "book", "cheese", "apple", "all done", "shoes", "bird", and my favorite..."hat". I have also signed a few sentences, like "more book", "hat all done", and "eat apple". Some day I will tell Mama and Daddy that I secretly read Faulkner in my crib.
Hey Mama, what's the sign for "HAM"?
...a contemplative moment
Daddy and I brush our teeth together.
I make sure he does it right. You've got to keep the adults in line, you know.
These days I really enjoy walking with my truck that Uncle Colin and Auntie Beth gave me.
I like to put all my toys inside and take them for a spin.
C'mon, Mama - hurry up!

2 comments:

TJ Tarwater said...

What a busy little chick! Thanks for sending this; it was nice seeing Anaya through the months. What a pretty and clever little girl!

Joan said...

Man, the time is flying by! Hard to believe it's been almost a year. It is indeed great fun to follow her progress on your blog.