Here is a smattering of my activities in July. August pics (and pics of my baptism) will be up soon.
Enjoy!

I went to Bend with Mama, Daddy, Uncle Colin and Aunt Beth, and Meme and Papa John. Here I am with Meme out to lunch in downtown Bend. While my Mama didn't take many pictures, I did learn one new and exciting trick while I was there, as evidenced by the photos below.





YAY!

I have been playing with my friend, Mila, a lot lately. Sometimes we play at her house...


Sometimes we play at mine...


She has great toys!

We went swimming a couple of times. Here she is with her mommy, Anna. (We have the same bathing suit - great minds think alike!)

Here's a new favorite pastime of mine: Eating Mr. Dragonfly. I'll take you through the steps.

First, I stare down Mr. Dragonfly. Remember, he's more afraid of you than you are of him.

Don't be afraid to get right in there and get a good lick.

You should try it sometime. It's really tasty.
1 comment:
Congratulations, Anaya, on your new trick! You will find rolling over to be a very useful life skill. We are looking forward to seeing what is next in your steady stream of accomplishments.
Post a Comment