Monday, June 25, 2007

My Vacation to California

I recently went on my first airplane ride to Pasadena, California. It sure was hot in Pasadena! In this picture, Daddy and I are all ready to go out on Mama's 30th birthday.
We came to Pasadena to go to my Aunt Monique's wedding. Here we are all dressed up and ready to go.
I visited with my grandparents - both Mama and Daddy's parents - and they all played with me a lot. Boy are they funny people!
I went swimming in Grammy and Pop Pop's pool. I loved it! Mama said I was a little fish but clearly she doesn't know her animals very well...
THAT weird looking thing is a fish and I am way cuter than him.

I tried to drink the water but Daddy wouldn't let me.
At the end of my time in California I got my ears pierced, as seen here with a hat and nothin' else.

I ended the week with a day at the park back in Portland with my friends Sophia and Mila.

No comments: