Monday, May 14, 2007

9 Weeks and Growing...


Now that I am nine weeks old, I pretty much have this smiling thing down, especially when Mama makes funny faces at me.


...and just for the record, my hair is growing, too.


My grandpa came up all the way from California just to see me on his birthday. (He mentioned something about "business" but I called his bluff.)


As you can see, I am in awe of him.


Here we are at Linda Jo's house with Daddy, my great great Aunt Helen (who's really great), and my Daddy's cousin Chris.


Daddy and I got all dressed up (ok, just I did) to go to yet another party with my friends Anya and Mila (and their parents, of course.) Anya is two weeks older than me and I am one month older than Mila.


These are Anya's parents, Mike and Lindsay.


Here's Anya, invoking the spirit of John Travolta while sleeping.


This is my friend Mila and her parents, Anna and Tommy. They throw a great party!


But in between parties, I still enjoy a good nap with all my cuddly friends and blankets.

No comments: